Sono stati rilasciati i QFEs di Febbraio 2011 per Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 e sono scaricabili al seguente indirizzo :
Riporto di seguito i principali fix, come descritto nel file allegato al download :
- 110207_KB2477769 – This update resolves some issues with ASN1 module.
- 110225_KB2444533 – This release installs updated CETK test files.
- 110224_KB2495864 – This update addresses an error that may occur when radiometricsdll is launched.
- 110214_KB2495868 – Memory leak may occur when using ceplayer.exe to play AVI and WMV files through playlist with repeat playback option.
- 110211_KB2495580 – This update addresses a possible deadlock.
Component: Flash Lite
- 110222_KB982918 – This update addresses an issue with flash not rendering under certain circumstances.
- 110209_KB2492043 – An exception may occur when unplugging and external storage device while playing a file from it.
Component: Internet Explorer
- 110221_KB2450800 – Screen is not properly redrawn in Internet Explorer if a floating window is shown inside a window and scrollbars are moved.
- 110211_KB982563 – This update implements L2 cacheable page table support for ARM processor.
- 110224_KB2465661 – This update adds registry entries to support custom resolution entries for Pictor screen.
- 110210_KB2175812 – When connecting from a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R3 device to Windows 2003 server or later, the state of the CAPS LOCK/NUM LOCK keys may not be correctly updated from the RDP client device to the terminal server.