AMQP 1.0 nodes for Node-RED
This project provides a set of nodes for Node-RED that makes it easy to integrate AMQP 1.0 protocol in a flow application.
Microsoft Azure SB Lite
This project has the purpose to provide all the same APIs to access the Microsoft Azure Service Bus (Queues, Topics/Subscriptions, Event Hubs) you have on .Net Framework but for .Net Micro Framework, .Net Compact Framework 3.9, Mono (on Linux) and WinRT (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10) using AMQP protocol.
It’s based on the AMQP .Net Lite library and makes a wrapper around it so that developers don’t need to know about AMQP protocol concepts like connection, session and links but can access to the Microsoft Azure Service Bus in the same way they do on applications for PC.
Microsoft Azure nodes for Node-RED
This project provides a set of nodes for Node-RED that makes it easy to interact with Microsoft Azure Services.
Internet of Things & M2M Communication
M2Mqtt – MQTT Client Library
M2Mqtt is a MQTT client available for all .Net platform (.Net Framework, .Net Compact Framework and .Net Micro Framework) and WinRT (Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1) for M2M communication.
For all information about MQTT protocol, please visit official web site http://mqtt.org/
M2Mqtt4CE – MQTT Client component for Windows Embedded Compact
This project defines a 3rd party component for Windows Embedded Compact 2013 to include M2Mqtt library into your operating system image using Platform Builder catalog items in Visual Studio 2012.
Including this component, the signed M2Mqtt.dll assembly is included into the operating system image (into \Windows folder) as system and hidden file and it is registered into the GAC (Global Assembly Cache).
You can use it from a managed .Net Compact Framework application so you have to include it into your OS Design.
GnatMQ – MQTT Broker for .Net
Project to develop a broker (server) for the MQTT protocol, an M2M Internet-of-Things communication protocol based on .Net Framework.
.Net Micro Framework, .Net Compact Framework & .Net Framework
μPLibrary is an helper library composed of managed drivers for common hardware that you can interface to your .Net Micro Framework board and some other useful components.
- Managed Drivers :
- Lcd : class for compatible Hitachi HD4478U controller LCD display using GPIO provider or ShiftRegister provider
- ShiftRegister74HC595 : class for shift register NXP 74HC595
- Pir : class for Passive Infrared Sensor (for motion detect)
- Ultrasonic : class for Ultrasonic Sensor (for object distance measurement)
- TMP102 : class for Texas Instruments low power digital temperature sensor TMP102
- DS1307 : class for Maxim RTC (Real Time Clock) device
- SHT1X : class for SHTX1X temperature and humidity sensor;
- Anemometer : class for a generic anemometer
- TB6612FNG : class for a dual motor driver
- Utility : class with some utility methods
- Encoder : class for Base64 encoding
- Ddns : some classes that build a software component for Dynamic DNS service provider functionality (No-IP and DynDns supported)
- Smtp : some classes that build a software component for sending emails via SMTP server
- Wol : class that implements Wake On LAN functionality
- Http : HttpClient for connecting to HTTP server. It’s usefull for RESTful services connection
- Internet Of Things
- ThingSpeak : ThingSpeakClient class with Internet of Things client for ThingSpeak platform (http://www.thingspeak.com)
.Net Micro Framework Weather Station
This project helps you to build a weather station based on .Net Micro Framework. The data come from some sensors (temperature, humidity, luminosity and wind speed) and you can read them, in real time, using a Web page on the integrated Web Server. Enabling data logging, you can save your data into a microSD.
The project is built for Netduino Plus board and based on .Net Micro Framework 4.2 but you can use a different board changing only the pin for the sensors connections.
It uses Metro UI CSS (http://metroui.org.ua/) for Metro style Web page.
The main components are :
- Netduino Plus board;
- Wind Speed Anemometer;
- SHT1X Temperature and Humidity sensor;
- Photoresistor for luminosity;
- DS1307 RTC;
- microSD for data logging;
uNFC – NFC Library
uNFC library allow to use NFC integrated circuit connected to your PC (via serial) or to embedded system based on Windows Embedded Compact or .Net Micro Framework.
It supports all three types of .Net Framework :
- .Net Framework 4.0 for PC based on Windows 7 / 8 or embedded systems based on Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows Embedded 8 Standard;
- .Net Compact Framework 3.5 / 3.9 for embedded systems based on Windows Embedded Compact 7 and Windows Embedded Compact 2013;
- .Net Micro Framework 4.2 and 4.3 for embedded systems like Netduino boards and .Net Gadgeteed boards;
The library supports NXP PN532 chip but it also defines a little framework so that you can develop a managed driver for a new chip and change it without modifying the upper layers and interface to the user application. The support for PN532 chip provides all three possible communication channels for it : I2C, SPI and HSU. Tipically the HSU (High Speed UART) channel is used for connecting to a serial port on PC or Windows Embedded Compact based system. I2C and SPI connections are better for .Net Micro Framework based boards.
uCloudy – Cloud services client library for .Net Micro Framework
uCloudy is a library for .NET Micro Framework that provides a set of clients to connect to the main services in the cloud.
The current clients allow access to the following services :
- Windows Azure Mobile Service
This library requires the HTTP client inside uPLibrary. The project has HTTP client source files as link, so it’s required to download uPLibrary (or only HTTP client source files).