Following all my slide decks I made for my sessions for the events I was speaker :
- The Internet of Things … Babel (Oct 22, 2016) : Session at the Linux Day 2016 in Naples. It provides a quick comparison between main IoT protocols like HTTP, MQTT, CoAP and AMQP on different perspectives.
- Azure IoT Hub (Nov 12, 2015) : Session at Future Decoded in Rome on November 2015. It’s focused on the new Microsoft Azure managed service for the Internet of Things named IoT Hub. I show the main features of IoT Hub, the supported protocols (AMQP, HTTP, MQTT with IoT protocol gateway), the main secutiry concepts and prices. Finally a quick demo about Azure IoT Suite.
- Telemetry with Windows 10 IoT Core : from Raspberry Pi2 to Event Hubs (Jun 25, 2015) : Session for the Mobile Camp 2015 in Naples focused on Windows 10 IoT Core on Raspberry Pi 2 and the telemetry scenario to Microsoft Azure Event Hubs.
- Event Hubs : million events per second to the Cloud (May 23, 2015) : Remote session for the Global Azure Bootcamp of the OC User Group in California. The session is focused on Event Hubs, its architecture, features, advantages and disadvantages compared with Queues and Topics.
- Azure Service Bus : under the hood (May 09, 2015) : This session was delivered in Venice at IoT Day 2015.
It is focused on AMQP protocol fundamentals and how Azure Service Bus works under the hood with this protocol : from packet format to architecture, from communication to advantages/disadvantages.
- Event Hubs : million events per second to the Cloud (Apr 22, 2015) : Session at Internet of Things Conference in Naples on April 18th. The session is focused on Event Hubs, its architecture, features, advantages and disadvantages compared with Queues and Topics.
- Appetizers, Windows Embedded Compact and the Internet of Things (Dec 03, 2014) : Internet of Things and Microsoft solutions for it from embedded devices based on Windows Embedded Compact 2013 with an overview of Device Gateway (codename Reykjavik)
- MQTT on devices : geolocation in the IoT world (Oct 26, 2014) : Session at Mobile Camp 2014 in Naples that shows a simple usage of MQTT (vs HTTP) for geolocation services on devices based on Windows Phone 8.1 and Windows 8.1
- Internet of Things : my washing machine on Internet ? (Sep 26, 2014) : Internet of Things and Microsoft solutions for it from embedded devices based on Windows Embedded Compact 2013 and .Net Micro Framework to Azure with an overview of Device Gateway (codename Reykjavik)
- Internet of Things : protocols war ! (Jul 08, 2014) : A comparison between four of the main IoT protocols : HTTP, CoAP, MQTT and AMQP. The comparison is made with few “battles” on some “fields” like : implementation, communication pattern, data manipulation, security, reliability and quality of service.
- IoT protocols landscape (Jun 07, 2014) : Protocols landascape for Internet of Things and M2M communication. The slides describe the architcture and all main features of HTTP (REST), CoAP, MQTT and AMQP.
- MQTT & IoT protocols comparison (Feb 19, 2014) : Comparison between some of the most importat Internet of Things and M2M communication protocols with a focus on MQTT. The slides describe an introduction on all main features of MQTT and then a comparison with HTTP, CoAP and AMQP.
- Metti il .Net Micro Framework nel micro (Jul 12, 2013)
- .Net Micro Framework : il mondo embedded secondo Microsoft (Jul 12, 2013)